Susan Epstein & Associates offers strategic management consulting services for foundations, nonprofit organizations, and businesses.
Susan Epstein is a social entrepreneur, board member, lecturer in law and computer science, AI researcher, and educator with more than 20 years experience developing and implementing impactful strategies and programs in the public, private, and nonprofit sectors. She has deep knowledge of the education and software industries and excels in partnering with executive teams and managers to ensure that programs and practices are thoughtfully aligned with strategic goals. Susan has an extensive professional network and is a member of the California Bar Association.
Services offered by Susan Epstein & Associates
- Executive Coaching
- Strategic Planning
- Board Governance
- Fund Development Strategy
- Evaluation and Measuring Return on Investment
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Financial Management
- Endowment Development and Management
- Mission-aligned Technology Design and Needs Assessment
- Development and Integration of Machine Learning and Other Artificial Intelligence Tools