Susan Epstein & Associates offers strategic management consulting services for foundations, nonprofit organizations, and businesses.
Susan Epstein is a social entrepreneur, a civil rights attorney, an early AI researcher, and an educator with more than 20 years experience developing and implementing impactful strategies and programs in the public, private, and nonprofit sectors. She has deep knowledge of the education and software industries and excels in partnering with executive teams and managers to ensure that programs and practices are thoughtfully aligned with strategic goals. Susan has an extensive professional network and is a member of the California Bar Association.
Services offered by Susan Epstein & Associates
- Executive Coaching
- Mission-Aligned Technology Design and Needs Assessment
- Development and Integration of Machine Learning and Other Artificial Intelligence Technology
- Corporate Social Responsibility and ESG
- Board Governance
- Financial Management
- Technology Policy Development and Government Relations
- Endowment Development and Management
- Fund Development Strategy
- Marketing Strategy
- Measuring Return on Investment
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research
Contact Susan Epstein for a free consultation on a service for your business, organization, or foundation.